Saturday, September 24, 2016

Meal Prep for what???

So after 6 lovely months staying home with my daughter, I decided to go back to work.
FINE FINE I will type it...
I WAS GOING STIR CRAZY
Losing my mind
I know I know ...Moms are not allowed to say that let alone type it.  But you also should know by now, I do not give a flying donut.

Plus I am fortunate!!! I am a professor.  At my university I only have to teach 12 hours over 4 days.
WHAT??
Please do not throw your computer and/or phone.
My husband also teaches at this university...ok I am going to stop now before you do something terrible.
Basically I only work 4 mornings a week. During that time my angel gets to be with her Daddy.
Now this sounds like a dream....
Untill you think about the  two people who are  balancing a tiny human and jobs.
They must eat...preferably not McDonald's every meal. (In Korea, McDonald's delivers...it is AMAZING)
SO what do you do...
Well the incredible super women out there who are wearing 6 inch stilettos while balancing their baby in one hand, a phone in the other all the while making dinner....
Well i ain't that girl!!!
I got to plan...
Or I am back to McDonald's.
Therefore~~
SomewhatGourmet is going meal prep...
Wish me luck!!
Oh and on going back to work while you are at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment