Thursday, September 8, 2016

The worst chocolate bread EVER

I normally post about my successes and sometimes struggles.  But last night I had an epic FAIL.

I mean my husband who eats everything said, "Ummmmm No Let's throw it out."
Like as in the trash.  The man who eat everything said PASS.

What was this inedible creation?
Chocolate Glueten Free Brownies

Wait...you hate baking.  You have spent the past few years claiming to not be a baker.  Maybe you Ms. Somewhat Gourmet messed up???

I thought of this and tried the recipe again.  And.....

It is not me.

Now as a non~baker maybe I should have known 1 cup of cacao powder is ridiculousness. But I merely a home cook trying to come up with a health afternoon snack for my hubby and I ( the baby is only on purees so she has not been forgotten).

Now I am not an evil human.  A person spent time coming up with this god awful recipe and then posted it to their  blog.  Therefore I am not posting a link.  But I am sure a goodness posting a picture of the recipe.  Maybe you will have better luck....
BUT I would stear clear of any recipe that calls for 1 cup of cacao powder.

And now I need to go to the store bexause I am out of cacao powder.

Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Videos on YouTube | Videosl.cc
    Watch all YouTube videos on YouTube. See the best videos on YouTube. Watch more videos and watch your favorite celebrities on YouTube. Watch videos youtube mp4 now. Discover more.

    ReplyDelete